Position yourself as a distinctive leader.
As trends and markets in business shift, organizations are in need of skilled leaders. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, a projected 807,000 new management jobs will be added to the U.S. economy by 2026.
Gain a competitive edge by ensuring your education and skills are relevant and up-to-date with 21st-century leadership practices. Designed for current and aspiring leaders, the MS in Strategic Leadership from Rosemont puts you at an advantage to accelerate your career.
A Well-Rounded Curriculum
The MA in Strategic Leadership is a 33-credit program delivered completely online in an accelerated format. Complete the program is as little as one year as a full-time student.
- MSL 6600: Leadership Fundamentals: Ethical Leadership & Values Driven Organization
- MSL 6610: Information Systems Strategy
- MSL 6625: Organizational Psychology & Behavior
- MSL 6630: Power & Politics of Communication
- MSL 6640: Ethics, Integrity & Social Responsibility
- MSL 6653: Economics in the Workplace
- MSL 6670: Leading Change for Innovation & Alignment
- MSL 6710: Globalization & Cultural Negotiation*
- MSL 6715: Decision Making Methods
- MSL 6730: Developing a Learning Organization for the Knowledge Based Economy
- MSL 6760: Thesis
* The Global Study (MGT 6715) may be taken in lieu of MSL 6710
To learn more about the MS in Strategic Leadership coursework, contact a Momentum Advisor.
Outcomes for a Successful Future
The MS in Strategic Leadership is transferable across industries. Many of our graduates enjoy careers as marketing managers, management consultants, trainers, HR executives, operation managers, etc. The degree advances the careers of those in junior, middle, and executive-level management positions. Job titles may include:
- Human Resource Director
- Project Manager
- Strategic Planner
- Organizational Development Specialist
- Organizational Trainer
- Management Consultant
- Non-Profit Executive
- Healthcare Administrator
- Chief Operating Officer
- Financial Advisor
Structured to Meet the Needs of Busy, Working Adults
- Convenient Online Format: Courses are offered online and structured to allow you to complete coursework independently, when it’s convenient for you.
- Manageable Coursework: Full-time accelerated students take two courses every seven weeks.
- Immediate ROI: Classroom learning will come to life through case studies where you’ll be encouraged to use your own job as a learning lab—which has the added benefit of reinforcing your value to your current employer.
- Experienced, Supportive Faculty: Our faculty are experienced professionals. They are experts in what they teach, and have strong connections in their professional communities.
- Expand Your World: As busy adults it can be hard to expand your worldview. Rosemont attracts a diverse student body, which brings different experiences and knowledge to the classroom, providing a robust learning experience.
- Easy & Free to Apply: We believe a quality education should be affordable and attainable, and our application process reflects this commitment. Applying is easy, and free.