Begin with a strong business foundation.
An Associate Degree in Business Administration from Rosemont College—delivered in a convenient online format—will empower you to build the knowledge and skills needed to establish yourself as an experienced business professional. Rosemont will give you not only a strong foundation of business basics like Finance and Marketing, but the knowledge you need to be a strong leader and communicator.
You’ll be supported by faculty who have firsthand experience with the subjects they teach, and by staff who are trained in supporting busy, working adults.
A Well-Rounded Business Curriculum
The Associate of Science in Business Administration curriculum consists of 60-credits (20 courses). Students can transfer up to 45 credits.
Core Business Courses (18 Credits)
- BUS 0461 – Principles of Management
- BUS 0215 – Principles of Finance Budget
- BUS 0420 – Principles of Marketing
- BUS 0481 – Business Law
- BUS 0495 – Ethical Decision Making in Business
- BUS 0454 – Organizational Behavior
Business Electives (6 Credits)
Choose two lower-division courses.
General Education (36 credits)
In addition to meeting the course requirements and electives listed above, all students must also fulfill 36 credits of General Education requirements. These include courses in writing, humanities, science, and multiculturalism. These courses reflect Rosemont’s approach to a liberal arts education.
To learn more about the AS in Business Administration coursework, contact a Momentum Advisor.
Skills and Outcomes
- Professional: Students must demonstrate the ability to apply and synthesize the functional areas of business to make sound ethical business decisions.
- Information Literacy: Students must demonstrate the ability to use the resources necessary to locate, evaluate, and communicate information and ideas.
- Disciplined Inquiry: Students must demonstrate they have acquired the quantitative and qualitative evaluation skills necessary to solve complex business problems.
- Effective Communication: Students must demonstrate personal and group communication skills to achieve personal and organizational goals and objectives.
- Ethics: Students must demonstrate an understanding of the political, legal, ethical, social, and cultural needs related to the operation of a global business.
Structured to Meet the Needs of Busy, Working Adults
- Convenient Online Format: Courses are offered online and structured to allow you to complete coursework independently, when it’s convenient for you.
- Manageable Coursework: Full-time accelerated students take two courses every seven weeks.
- Immediate ROI: Classroom learning will come to life through case studies where you’ll be encouraged to use your own job as a learning lab—which has the added benefit of reinforcing your value to your current employer.
- Experienced, Supportive Faculty: Our faculty are experienced professionals. They are experts in what they teach, and have strong connections in their professional communities.
- Expand Your World: As busy adults it can be hard to expand your worldview. Rosemont attracts a diverse student body, which brings different experiences and knowledge to the classroom, providing a robust learning experience.
- Easy & Free to Apply: We believe a quality education should be affordable and attainable, and our application process reflects this commitment. Applying is easy, and free.